Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Swim Meet this Weekend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lunarox142

lunarox142

My Swim Meet this Weekend Empty
PostSubject: My Swim Meet this Weekend   My Swim Meet this Weekend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 1:03 pm

So I just got back from a swim meet in Reno this weekend, and there was quite a bit of drama. First the undramatic part. Barack Obama was 400 yards from us but we didn't get to see him, and there were two Olympic Gold medalists at our meet. So anyway, saturday night, practically our whole team was in tears. One girl got her camera stepped on so she was upset, and then she had to go sleep with one of our other members because her roommate/best friend desaerted her to go sleep with the coach and another guy on our team (I'm not totally sure what's going on there). Then this other girl was reall upset, but I'm no sure why. My theory (based on other things I've heard) is that because she is jealous of her best friend who hooked up with another guy, and well you know. It was so crazy.
Back to top Go down
aria

aria

PostSubject: Re: My Swim Meet this Weekend   My Swim Meet this Weekend EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 3:47 pm

wow that is serious drama at a swim meet, your life sounds interesting. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayfloweraria.blogspot.com
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: My Swim Meet this Weekend   My Swim Meet this Weekend EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 10:51 am

It really isn't. Besides with my swim team there is practically no drama, and even then I am not usually kept up date with it because I'm not a part of it, but since I spent every minute of the weekend with them, it was hard to miss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Swim Meet this Weekend   My Swim Meet this Weekend Empty

Back to top Go down

My Swim Meet this Weekend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: The House of Pellinor :: Teenage Drama-
Jump to: