Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What Are You Reading?

Go down 
+3
kitty
hippy child
great&terriblebeauty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lunarox142

lunarox142

What Are You Reading? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 12:03 pm

No, I haven't read it yet, but i sorta know what you mean. For me usually if a book is too boring, i don't have the patience to read it.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Tanglewood

Miss.Tanglewood

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:19 am

Are you really writing a book? That is soooo cool. I recently started one myself but so far i've only done a prologue and a tiny chapter 1. What is your's about? By the way, i think i might read A Great And Terrible Beauty. It sounds really good.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 am

What Miss.Tanglewood?

You should read A Great and Terrible Beauty, it is FANTASTIC!
Back to top Go down
http://pellinor.omgforum.net
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:17 pm

A Great and Terrible Beauty is amazing!

And yeah I am writing a book. It is currently a series of post its on my wall, but I am really excited about it. It is sorta hard to describe w/o giving too much away, but it takes place in the arctic where the elves and faries and such have gone into hiding and it switches the whole good=light and bad=dark thing, and it it not from the "chosen one"s point of view but from one of her sidekicks. So... yeah, that's most of the concrete stuff.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 4:50 pm

ohhhh

cool!

(so that is what she was talking about)

Hmm, you are going to have to let me read it! I could be your "beta" reader/editor Wink
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 8:44 am

Totally, but it might be a little while before I have something to give you. I want to do a lot of planning just like JK Rowling so that I can drop lots of clues all over the place.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 30, 2008 3:57 pm

Okay!

I LOVE that in books, when you are done reading it you just go, OH MY GOSH! THAT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE!
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 2:04 pm

That's what I am shooting for, but we'll see if I can pull it off. This is my first attempt at anything like it so i hope it works.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 am

I concur.

That is what always makes me love a book. The fact that the author can do something like that...unbelieveable.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:06 pm

My mom doesn't like me buying books just because she thinks I won't read them again.

Truth is, I will probably read them 5-6 more times, and I will lend them to a bazillion people.

I like getting use out of my books affraid lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:39 am

It is kinda hard to explian. Just go to your library or buy A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray, give it a try, see if you like it.

vibrator
adult traffic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Reading?   What Are You Reading? - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

What Are You Reading?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: