Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kitty

kitty

The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n Empty
PostSubject: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:45 am

July 2

What time did you go to bed last night?

4am Sleep
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:28 am

QUESTION OF THE DAY HAS MIGRATED TO EDIL - AMARANOH!

I went to sleep at...10.

why in the world did you go to sleep at 4?
Back to top Go down
http://pellinor.omgforum.net
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:11 am

I was talking. Razz My friend KP came over lastnight.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:39 am

I think when I am talking to someone we mutually decide that we don't want to talk anymore and we want to sleep...

Very Happy

But I want to not sleep some day just for the heck of it.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 5:58 am

July 3

Record, casset, cd, or mp3 for your listening expirence?

I love me my tapes and CD's Razz My mp3 is. . . ok.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 7:18 am

mp3!

I bring my iPod EVERYWHERE!
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:30 am

lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 10:12 am

July 5

Do you like fireworks?

I LOVEEEEE fireworks!
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 am

YES! I lurve them.

July 6

Watermelon or canalope?
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 4:01 am

WATERMELON!

I tried this really good melon while I was in Spain, but I don't know what it is called.... Sad
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:57 am

Melon :]

How much are you willing to spend on shoes?

$120 for boots
$60 for everything else

Razz
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 11:41 am

$120 TOPS.

I like my 2 for $5 flip flops from Old Navy, but I love my Nikes and they were about $110...
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 12:05 am

July 9

M&M's or Skittles?

M&M's!!
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:10 am

depends.

m&ms if they are dark chocolate or peanut, skittles if it is going against plain m&ms
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 12:20 am

July 10

Do you use sticky notes often?

Almost every day. Mostly for ammo. . Razz
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:04 am

meh, not that much.

ammo?

July 13

Do you like to write?

I love to write, though I am not very good at it, and if it is fanfiction, I ususally start a story but I can never finish it.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:09 am

I roll them up and trow them at my sister. Very Happy

I write alot. Mostly it's just random half stories but. . yeah.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:14 am

mine are just the beginning of stories....

and then I can never continue writing them because all my ideas have dried up
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 11:03 pm

great&terriblebeauty wrote:
mine are just the beginning of stories....

and then I can never continue writing them because all my ideas have dried up

I hate that! You have this great idea and then poof. It's gone. Nothing left to write about.

August 19th

Favorite type of cookie

Chocolate or leamon drops. Razz
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 2:53 am

I love double chocolate cookies...

and sugar...

and reg. chocolate chip...

and peanut butter...

and the lemon sounds good...
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 3:04 pm

AUGUST 23/24

Would you rather go sky diving or cliff jumping?

I am actually terrified of heights...

but I want to go sky diving when I turn 18 with my best friend...

ahhh I am so scared just thinking about it!!!
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:57 am

I think if I had to choose I would rather go cliff jumping. I don't have a fear of heights, but I would definitely still be really scared. I don't really like free falls that much.
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:51 am

Sky diving!
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 6:52 am

Once I did this ride, and you didn't free fall, it pulled you down.

I hated it.

-whimper-
Back to top Go down
kitty

kitty

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:27 am

-hug- That sounds awful!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n   The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n Empty

Back to top Go down

The Question of the Day is a new topic in no relation to anyother that I update n.n
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: The House of Pellinor :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: