Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+2
great&terriblebeauty
hippy child
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

Breaking Dawn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 2:46 am

ahaha HC...

I am a speed reader, but not THAT speedy!

I once finished a 600 page book in less than 24 hours though... but that was me reading constantly, and taking breaks to either eat or pee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pellinor.omgforum.net
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 9:14 am

yeah I did that with the 7th Harry Potter. Only slept two of the 24 hours and I was totally pumped on adrenine cause i hardly ate anything either. I was just way too excited.
Back to top Go down
hippy child

hippy child

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:01 am

my dad hid harry potter 7 and then read it out load in the evenings because we only had one copy between the five of us, and that would have been ugly No
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 11:56 am

that is nice!

we all listen to the harry potters in the car on long drives to where ever

I like that a lot better than reading it seperatly.
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 2:58 pm

listening was actually how I first got into Harry Potter. I was still only just learning how to read when they came out so it was a lot easier for me to listen to it. Then I read them because I liked them so much.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:57 pm

I like listening to them just so my family and I can hear it together, and when something amazing happens we can all look at each other and go "OY MY GOSH! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT??!!"
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 7:56 am

that's pretty cool. When i first got the 7th book, my friend and i read it together. we would stop at the end of chapters and go, "i can't believe this, can you?"
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:12 am

would you read it out loud to each other?
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:33 am

No, we both had a copy and we read at about the same speed, so whenever something big happened we would just sorta look at each other and go "Oh My GOD!"
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 am

that's cool!

my friends and I should think about doing somethink like that.
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 2:17 pm

Yeah it was a lot of fun. It made the whole experience so much better. It was pretty cool cause she basically lived at my house for a few days. The nigh before the midnight release, the night we read it, and then part way into the next night cause her mom picked her up at midnight (she had to go to camp the next day or something like that). But we had a really good time.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 7:55 am

Oh, that sounds like so much fun!

My friends love reading the same books, but I don't think we would have enough time to read them together, and we share all of our books, so someone would have to read the book out loud since we have a thing where one person gets the book, reads it, and then lends it to everyone else.

it is a pretty good system!
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 12:02 pm

That's what my friends and I do alot to. But Harry Potter was one of the special cases.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2008 4:22 pm

Very Happy

fun fun
Back to top Go down
aria

aria

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 8:56 pm

that really does sound like fun!
It'd be great if my friends enjoyed the same books as me. So far, only one has given the Pellinor books a chance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayfloweraria.blogspot.com
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 11:32 am

I know what you mean. I have two friends at school who like the same books at me, only one of which spends as much time reading as me. Other than that I have one other friend that is the daughter of my mom's colleague and we like exactly the same things. I give her piles and piles of books and its lots of fun. I've tried to give her the naming, but I can't find our extra copy cause I loned mine to another friend and haven't gotten it back yet.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm

I know a girl like that. I've never really envied her so much though because sometimes speed loses reading virtues, as a relaxing pastime, absorbing every detail and just enthralled in it. I could complete 200 pages + book in 2 hours and know the plot head to tail but not really notice those seemingly insignificant details that I skipped over in my haste.

Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 22, 2010 4:40 am

OMG it was sooooooooooooo good *drools*
i only actually got it last week from a friend cuz i didnt feel like buying it, i didnt even put it down for food Shocked... or using the bathroom

vibrator
adult traffic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: