Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

His Dark Materials

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lunarox142

lunarox142

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptySat Sep 06, 2008 2:37 pm

I was wondering whether anyone else has read this amazing series. I've been reading for a while and finished this summer. It was unbelievably good. And now I am reading a book called The Science of HDM. It is really interesting, because although it is a fantasy series, it talks about how a lot of things could happen.
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 1:55 am

i greatly enjoyed that series too! the movie was pretty awesome as well... now my dream is to ride a polar bear... Very Happy but yeah! its an awesome series!
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:19 am

I liked the movie a lot too, there was very little I could complain about. But what did you think of the ending. I cried sooo hard!
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 11:59 am

the ending of the book? or the movie? b/c i did in the book! it was sooo sad! Sad
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:30 pm

the book definitely. I was a wreck the night I finished the third one.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Tanglewood

Miss.Tanglewood

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:22 am

I loved His Dark Materials! But i cried so much at the end of the Amber Spyglass! What a cruel tragic ending ~ sob ~
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 1:40 pm

I know, I was heartbroken. I spent all night assuring myself that they eventually had a happy ending even if it wasn't for awhile. Did you here that he is writng a sequel, called the book of dust?
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 9:14 pm

he is?! yes! i cant wait! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:40 pm

I don't know how soon though, cause I think he's been saying for awhile and there hasn't been any recent news on it unfortunately, but I am keeping my fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Hello,

I have found some great Custom BBCodes in this thread, and want to add a bit if I can. After searching the Board for Quicktime BBCodes that will work for phpBB3, I found another thread that reaffirmed why my variables were incorrectly specified in the sample I had made

Sponsored content

His Dark Materials Empty
PostSubject: Re: His Dark Materials   His Dark Materials Empty

Back to top Go down

His Dark Materials
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: Media :: Books-
Jump to: