Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tamora Pierce's books?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

Tamora Pierce's books? Empty
PostSubject: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 2:00 am

does anyone else like the books by Tamora Pierce? i find her female characters to be inspiring... well, the men are pretty awesome too... 'specially Numair and George... *sigh*
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 11:21 am

Yeah, I read the song of the lioness, the ones about Daine (I forgot what those were called), and most of Protector of the small. They are really good. I think I read all of the song of the lioness in like five days, going to school too.
Back to top Go down
brother bear2

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:24 am

there are also ones about alannas child
Back to top Go down
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 9:14 am

Which ones are those? I have heard about them but I can't figure out what series it is.
Back to top Go down
aria

aria

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 pm

I've read The Song of The Lioness, The Immortals Quartet, Protector of the Small, Circle of Magic, Circle Opens and The The Will of the Empress.

My favorite series has got to be Protector of the Small. Here are my favorite quotes:

"I've been a girl for a while, Owen."
Keladry of Mindelan

"You can be rude without trying. The stump would penalize you for talking so loud and free. It's your own fault for encouraging him when he was a first-year, you know. Now he thinks he's a human being."
Neal of Queenscove

*sighs wistfully too*

That must be Daughter of the Lioness, Luna. It follows Alanna's daughter, Alianne, there are two books in the series. I've only read a bit of the first book though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mayfloweraria.blogspot.com
lunarox142

lunarox142

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 1:36 pm

that would make sense. I actually don't think I have seen those but now I can look for them. thanks!
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 10:11 am

oo! i love the Daughter of the Lioness series! Nawat or whatever his name is is pretty awesome! ... but not as awesome as NUMAIR! i
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 3:34 pm

How can i create a navigation links like you have on the first post? So that there is the links at the top that link to the different bbcodes

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tamora Pierce's books?   Tamora Pierce's books? Empty

Back to top Go down

Tamora Pierce's books?
Page 1 of 1