Edil - Amaranoh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Edil - Amaranoh, a forum for the Books of Pellinor by Alison Croggon.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

what will happen??? predictions

Go down 
+4
anaprincesslove
kitty
great&terriblebeauty
hippy child
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
lunarox142

lunarox142

what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 3:12 pm

you are totally right about that. I've considered living in Ireland for the same reason. I absolutely loved it when I was there. Everything was so peaceful. It would be the perfect environment to live in.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 8:04 am

since we are talking about Ireland...

-sigh-

-remembers P.S. I Love You-

It is so beautiful there!

and when I was in Spain, there was a guy in my class named Jack, and he was from Ireland...
Back to top Go down
http://pellinor.omgforum.net
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 1:10 am

PS I LOVE YOU!!! gerard gerard gerard gerard!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhh! GERARD! (i havent even seen it yet Very Happy but i will friday if all goes well.) cheers

*takes a deep breath...*
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2008 7:05 am

-sings-

GERARD BUTLER!!!

my loooooove!!

Razz
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2008 3:19 am

he's sooooooooo gorgeous! plus i have heard he's a really sweet guy in real life too! i love celebrities like that. the ones who don't think they're too good for everything. plus i heard he started crying when discussing the phantom of the opera's lonliness in an interview. that is soooooo CUTE! eee! I LOVE GERARD! ...I have to watch a gerard movie SOON!
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 pm

ahhh

like P.S. I Love You?

OR

300?!

yeah, 300....

-sigh-
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 12:38 am

I LOVE PS I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!
IT WAS AMAZING! i couldnt believe how adorable the man was! and his boxer dance... ahhh! unsurpassed in brilliance!!!! Very Happy i still have to see 300 though... probably won't soon... but eventually!

GEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!! <3 <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 2:05 pm

I love how we keep bringing up P.S I Love You...

it was fantasmic
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 11, 2008 2:57 am

haha yeah... I guess it's just worth bringing up again and again... Very Happy esp. in the thread-discussion thingy about predictions for The Singing... oh well!! hooray for gerard!
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 11:11 am

mmmm yummy avvie!
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:24 am

lol. thanks! i liked it too Very Happy he is very very yummy...
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 4:23 am

he looks so old though... not as in 80 years old, just...sophisticated.
Back to top Go down
WanderingChild

WanderingChild

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:39 pm

he does... haha but i liked his expression... well, i like the picture! he's just too gorgeous... wether he's wearing a suit... dancing in boxers... running around in a twinky little lioncloth thingy... stalking around phantomishly... stranded on a boat in the middle of the ocean... killing people... singing... anything lol! he's just so perfect and gorgeous no matter what! Very Happy ...im obsessed.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 24, 2008 10:50 am

-sigh-

yes, he is quite fantastic...

-drool-

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Miss.Tanglewood

Miss.Tanglewood

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:47 am

I haven't seen the film but i've read the book. Yet again i was crying all the way through ~ surprise surprise ~ it was SOOOO incredibly sweet.
Back to top Go down
Miss.Tanglewood

Miss.Tanglewood

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 4:52 am

OH! I have finished the singing too! I feel a mixture of completeness (did i spell that right? It looks weird) and devastation. Maybe we should make a different conversation to discuss the singing so we don't spoil it for people. I was kind of annoyed about the Hem chapters though. I know it was relevant to the story but don't you think it would of been good for it to of gone between Maerad's POV and Cadvan's POV? Because i always think that when AC writes about Cadvan having an unreadable face i'd of loved to read what he was thinking. It really annoyed me actually.
Back to top Go down
great&terriblebeauty
Admin
great&terriblebeauty

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 6:33 am

Okay, I have made a topic where you can discuss The Singing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what will happen??? predictions   what will happen??? predictions - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

what will happen??? predictions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Edil - Amaranoh :: The Books! :: The Singing-
Jump to: